Pros and Cons of the Dual USB Car Charger
The Dual USB car charger is a popular choice for customers who are looking for a charger that will run off the cigarette lighter in a car. They like it because it has a lot of awesome features but the purpose of this article is to look at the pros and cons of this cell phone charger to see if it stacks up as a great product.
Pros of the Dual USB Car Charge
- Can charge two devices at once
- Charges quickly, regardless of the number of devices being charged at the same time
- Will work with cell phones and tablets that have different operating systems because of Universal Port technology
- Is vibration proof and fireproof
- Will work in hot and cold temperature extremes
- Is small and compact so that it is easy to carry around and use as necessary
- Will fit snuggly into the cigarette lighter outlet and stay firm
- Has an attractive appearance
- Made from durable quality materials
- Is guaranteed for a period of two years
This is an impressive list of positive qualities and they are qualities that customers have endorsed as well as commented on when they have provided feedback for the cell phone charger for car.
Cons of the Dual USB Car Charger
- It is more costly than others on the market
- Some people don’t have a car in which to use it.
Customer feedback supports that fact that the charger is more costly than others that are currently available however they are happy to pay a little extra for it. This would appear to be because cheaper car chargers tend to break quickly, leaving the customer out of pocket when they need to purchase another, particularly when the breakage has occurred within days of purchase. The general consensus of customers is that paying a little extra for a solid product is a good thing.
The Dual USB car charger clearly comes out as having much more going for it than not. Customers who use it have also reached the same conclusion and it has received far more positive feedback than other similar cell phone car chargers. The product clearly meets the needs of customers and provides a solution to their mobile device charging requirements. While it costs more than other chargers, it is cheaper over time and clearly of better quality. For this reason, customers hare happy to pay for a solid product that does what it is meant to do.