I am using jazz internet on my mobile and whenever needed I use this net on my laptop. I am going to explain the method in two major parts.
Firstly, we have to make pair between our computer and Bluetooth mobile first as follow:
1. Open control panel. Select “Printer and other Hardware.” Select “Bluetooth Devices.”
2. Find “Add” button in Bluetooth devices window and click on it.
3. Check the button “My device is set up and ready to be found” and click on next.
4. Remember that your mobile Bluetooth should be on.
5. When computer Bluetooth will find your device, select your own device and click on next button.
6. Check the option button “Let me choose my own passkey” and give 1234 or on your own.
7. After computer Bluetooth will start making pair with your mobile, you will receive a message asking for the same passkey that you chosen, type it on your mobile then push on save or OK.
8. Computer Bluetooth will complete making the pair between them.
Secondly, you have to make a dial-up for your mobile internet.
2. Click on start. Select all programs and then accessories. Select communications and then “New Connection Wizard.“
3. Click on next button.
4. Check option button “Connect to the internet” and click on next.
5. Check option button “Set up my Connection manually” and next.
6. Check option button “Connect using a dial-up modem” and next.
7. Select only Bluetooth modem and un-select any other modem if selected by default, and click on next.
8. Type the name of your Internet Service Provider. You can give any name.
9. For phone number; give number as *99# and click on next.
10. Give username of your mobile service and password. If you do not know about what is internet password or username you can ask from your phone service or can also find from internet. I’m using jazz phone service in my mobile and I know what its password and username is. If you are using any other mobile service, give its username and password.
9. Click on next and then finish the set-up.
Now after assuring your computer is connected with your mobile via Bluetooth, open that dial-up and give username and password. You are connected to mobile internet on your computer.
IMPORTANT: This method works only those Internet connections which does not require User Name/Password authentication. I hope this information is helpful. Visit my blog for more.