We use pick up lines to open a conversation with the girl and it isn’t easy. It must be interesting, cool, funny or smart but simple so you can leave a good first impression. Most guys have the best intentions in mind while using them, but a lot of them make mistakes and use something that makes them look lame, rude or stupid. We don’t want you to pick up a slap in a face or drink on your shirt, so let’s take a look which pick up lines should you avoid in a great circle, from 10 to the worst one.
10. “What’s such a lovely girl like you doing in a place like this?
This line is a classic. But classic is not good when it comes to pick up lines. This could maybe work 50 years ago, now it is just over-used and you could be the tenth person that evening that used it. Also, in a way you are telling her that she choose the place badly – and you are there, too.
9. ”Are your legs tired? Because you’ve been running through my mind all night!”
Her legs are going to be tired even more when she runs away from you and your used and horrible pick up line.
8. “Did it hurt when you fell off from Heaven? You are an angel!”
It will probably hurt when she hits you for being pathetic. She will probably take this as just another meaningless pickup line – and she would be right.
7. “I have lost my phone number so could I have yours?”
With this, you could maybe get a number from a really wasted girl or one with really low criteria in men. If you want that kind, you can try with this, but every other girl will just leave you standing there without any number.
6. “Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?”
This is a little bit arrogant but not in a good way. I guarantee you that you want have much luck with this pickup line. Actually, don’t ever mention love in a pickup line.
5. “Do you have a license? Because you’re driving me crazy.”
She will surely drive away from you in a opposite direction. Be glad if she doesn’t have a licence to kill.
4. “I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away.”
After this, she might punch you in stomach and really take your breath away.
3. “Your daddy must have been a baker, because you’ve got a nice set of buns.”
Maybe one girl from 100 would not take this as an insult.
2. “Did I just see you checking out my package?”
Be happy if she just responds with ‘No’ and leaves with an eye roll. The usual procedure for this line is a swift kick to the groin.
1. “Baby, you’ve got great legs, what time do they open?”
With this you are implying that she is easy, and even she is, you won’t get anywhere with this line. A girl likes to know that she is sexy and attractive – but not that you see her as a prostitute.